Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two Quickies for the Price of One!

I'm updating a little slow this week. The truth is most of my brain power is going to mulling over the series finale of Lost. (Even fashionistas can be huge nerds.) But don't forget me! I'm still working on keeping you up to date with fashion and beauty fun and news!

For today, here's a couple of quick shots for you:

Allure Magazine has published its 2010 Readers' Choice Awards. Every year the magazine surveys readers for their favorite drugstore and designer products and compiles a list of the best. So if you want to know what works for real people instead of what beauty editors want you to buy, this is the list for you.

ModCloth is a popular site for shoppers who want a unique look with vintage flair. Their prices can be a bit high, so I usually stick to checking out what's on sale. I got a great pair of black and white tweed t-strap heels there that get compliments every time I wear them! I haven't tried their clothes, but their accessories and shoes are adorable and you can get some great deals when they have a sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment