Thursday, August 12, 2010

Quickie: Shopping Vintage Online

If you love vintage clothes but find it overwhelming to comb the web yourself looking for quality pieces, check out Zuburbia.  Every day Zuburbia features a "VOPD" (Vintage Piece of the Day), and the site gives a weekly round-up of some of the best vintage buys on eBay.

From the site owner's mission statement:
I hope to share tips, hints, info and vintage shopping adventures in addition to bringing you my Vintage Pick of the Day (VPOD)—a vintage item I spied on one of the gazillions of vintage clothing sites that populate the Internet.

Every day I’ll be visiting sites and looking for unique, eye-catching, I-gotta-have-it pieces in all price ranges.

If you’re new to vintage, I hope these items will whet your appetite. If you’re already a vintage lover, perhaps you’ll end up acquiring an item you’ll wear with pride.

Just think of me as your own personal vintage shopper!
 If you prefer shopping for yourself, try Vintage Vixen or Vintageous.  Both sites offer a great selection from a variety of eras and detailed descriptions of each item's condition and sizing.  I've found the prices more reasonable at Vintage Vixen, but Vintageous tends to have more designer and ornate items.

No comments:

Post a Comment