Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Quickie: Hit the Sales!

It's a big sale weekend, so if you have the time, hit the stores for some great deals.

I just got this dress at New York & Company for $19.99, reduced from $56.95:

Image courtesy of NewYorkandCompany.com

It's smocked under the bust which creates a flattering line, and it's super comfortable. Plus the halter top let's you adjust the strap length.

Other retailers having big sales this weekend:

Bath and Body Works – Up to 75% off bath and body products, perfumes, and cosmetics.
Victoria's Secret – Get deals on lingerie, clothing, and beauty products (though the clothing is only available online).
Gap – I saw better deals in-store than online, so check out the store in person for additional discounts if you can.
Payless – Select styles as low as $7!

There are plenty more that I've missed, so hit your local mall if you have the time for some great summer deals.

3 comments:

  1. I can vouch for the VS clothes since I've gotten a lot of things there. The only thing I've noticed is that they seem to assume that people are naturally long from the shoulder to the bust and so if you're like me and have to have all straps adjusted, some of the shirts dip lower than advertised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good to know. I never noticed since I am long in the torso! But I have noticed their clothes tend to run large. Their tops, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do. Their pants seem to run true to size (for good or ill - they let me know when I had gained weight). However, my really nice dark, boot cut jeans from there have never faded as long as I have washed them inside out and on cold. Dresses run about the same as the tops.

    ReplyDelete